You might have seen our recent recipe post on how to prepare Horseradish Chips. Well, we did discover an even easier way to make this fabulous side-dish. We’re introducing Wooleylot’s Horseradish Feathers. No need to do any chopping or cutting into “chip” size pieces. Here’s what we came up with:
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 10 horseradish greens (washed and uncut)
- 1 tbsp coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 275F, line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Place greens, olive oil and salt into a bowl and “massage” the greens slightly to incorporate light coating of oil and salt.
- Arrange on the sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Flip greens and return to the oven for 5-7 minutes longer.
- Serve with your favorite sea-food dish.
Number of Servings: 4